I've posted at least two blogs (here and here) on the subject of books, but have failed to link two "Suggested Reading" book lists created by two of my pastors.
LIST ONE was compiled by our teaching pastor, Lance Quinn (he REALLY loves books - and he reads more than he has time to buy!). This list is pretty comprehensive, covering all theological categories. LIST TWO is much more condensed, and was done so by Tim Senn, our Pastor to Youth Ministry. He picked out about two dozen of the best books from Lance's list. Do you have any favorites that you don't see on these lists?
I also like this list of fun book questions going around the blogs right now, anyone care to play? I'll post my answers a bit later...you can leave yours in the comments.
1. One book that changed your life (other than the Bible):
2. One book you've read more than once:
3. One book you'd want on a Desert Island:
4. One book that made you laugh:
5. One book that made you cry (or feel really sad):
6. One book that you wish had been written:
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
8. One Book You're Currently Reading:
9. One Book you've been meaning to read: